Contact your student's school for updates, login information or if you are in need of assistance.
eSchoolPlus Home Access Center
Once you have received your login and password (sent by school) you will have access to a great deal of information about your student.
Not all of the features of eSchoolPlus will be immediately available.
Home Access Center provides:
- Attendance information: A calendar with color codes for irregularities.
- Place your mouse pointer (without clicking) over the date for details.
- Progress report and Report Card Grades
- Your student's Class Schedule
- Certain Standardized Test scores
- A place to update contact information so you stay fully informed
- Transcript information
- Online Gradebook
To access and change password
Go the "Registration" tab on the right side of the navigation tabs.
- Follow the link to the Home Access Center sign in page, login.
- Scroll Down to the lower part of the page and click the "Edit Information" link below the words "Contact Information"
- Verify your email and phone number and update as needed. Without accurate email and phone info you may not receive important news about your student.
Click on the “My Account” link in the upper right corner and change your password to a secure and confidential password.
Below is a sample of what you will see. AUSD has made modifications.