Flyer Distribution Criteria
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests to distribute informational literature, please allow 5 business days for review of your flyer.
- Informational literature from non-profit organizations, government entities, community clubs, and organizations informing students and parent/guardians of cultural, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by the organization may be submitted for review and approval by the Superintendent's Office. The organization must provide proof of its 501c3 nonprofit status. Verification will be kept on file for future requests but must be updated at least once every 2 years. Government entities are exempt from this requirement.
- Information literature must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of AUSD and/or benefitting the population of AUSD in a positive manner. Materials for distribution must not promote any commercial or political interest/organization.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- If the function on the informational literature is taking place on a school site location, prior approval must be obtained from the site Principal or Administrator.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all students, we encourage you to consider distributing informational literature in both English and Spanish.
- Once the literature has been reviewed and if approved for distribution, it will be stamped with the approval stamp. All informational literature distributed must be approved and stamped. Schools will not accept literature without the approval stamp. No additional information or changes may be made to the approved literature.
- Distribution and printing or copying of the literature is the responsibility of the requesting agency/organization. Please find below a link to the AUSD Flyer Distribution Listing for your reference when distributing materials to school sites.
- All flyers must include a disclaimer that states, “This is not a program of the Antioch Unified School District (AUSD) and AUSD accepts no liability or responsibility for this program.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
Flyer Submission Request
AUSD Flyer Distribution Listing