Overview of Department
- Develops and maintains long-range masterplans for the district related to new school construction and new additions to our modernization projects at existing schools.
- Organizes and coordinates new school building planning, design, funding approval, project award and construction. This includes permanent building construction and all portable-building installations.
- Coordinates the district's use of public buildings for school related purposes.
- Assists with demographic studies of students and the compiling of demographic profiles for the planning of school building facilities.
- Meets and confers with other planning agencies and private land developers about site and school building planning.
Facilities Use Permits