Board of Education Superintendent District at a Glance
AESOP Login Employee Self Service (ESS) WebMail Employee Recognition Forms, Documents and Information Information Technology Service Portal Professional Development Teacher Resources
Information for Parents Attendance California Healthy Kids Survey Enrollment Information Home Access Center Information and Resources Internet Safety PBIS School Menus School Accountability Report Cards School Calendar
Directory Forms High School Course Catalog Pathways Websites Academic Plans
District Departments Business Services Educational Services Human Resources Facilities Maintenance and Operations Technology
Charter Schools Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee CFD 1989-1 Mello Roos Developer Fees Emergency Preparedness Flyer Distribution Request Highway 4 Construction Updates Public Records Request Request for Qualifications Educational Programs/Service Providers Public Hearings

Enrollment Information

Enrollment FAQs

Q1. Where do I find Information regarding AUSD schools?

Q2. What school should my child attend?
A2. School Locator

Q3. Where do I enroll my child?

A3. You should bring completed enrollment paperwork to your child's school of residence.

Q4. What information do I need to bring with me to enroll my child?
A4. You will need the following information to register your child:

  1. Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).

  2. Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).

  3. Residence verification (two of the listed items)

    1. All must be current –PG&E bill,
    2. water bill,
    3. final escrow papers,
    4. property tax bill,
    5. rental agreement.   
  4.   Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only.   

Q5. How do I find information about Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten registration?
A.5  Press Release in English

       Comunicado de Prensa en Español  

Enrollment Forms

Enrollment forms should be completed by the parent/guardian of the student and brought to the student's school of residence along with documentation.

Grades Kindergarten through Twelve

Enrollment Packet 

Enrollment Packet Espanol


Does your child need Medication and/or an Inhaler on Campus?

Medication and Inhaler Forms for Enrollment

Medication and Inhaler Forms for Enrollment Espanol


Student Accident Insurance

Student Accident Insurance Information

Student Accident Insurance Information Espanol