Click graphic above to enter Employee Self Service; click links following Set Up instructions below, for help files on how to use Employee Self Service
Set Up Employee Self Serve (ESS) for the first time
Link to Employee Self Service: https://ess2.cccoe.net/MSSAntiochLive
Follow the link above to access ESS. Enter your username and password.
- Username is your first initial, full last name and last 4 of your social security number. Example – jsmith0078
- Password is the last 4 of your social security number the first time you login.
You will be required to change your password at this point, as well as enter a HINT in case you forget the password you selected.
Make sure the hint is something that will help you remember the password you selected.
When you log into ESS, you should see the “Welcome to Employee Self Service” dashboard. If not, click on “Employee Self Service” on the left hand side.
Help Files: How to Use Munis Employee Self Service (ESS)
(right-click on these links and select "Open in new window")
- Set Up Employee Self Services (ESS) for the first time
- View personal information
- View or print paycheck stub from dashboard
- View or print W-2 form from dashboard
- Understanding Your W-2 Wages
- Change your W-4 information
- Paycheck Simulator
- Link to direct deposit, Federal and State Tax withholding forms
- View attendance earned, used and current available
- Reported issues with ESS
Who do I call in payroll?
Payroll Office General Contact Number - 925-779-7500 ext. 52200