Thank you for your interest in employment with Antioch Unified School District. All applicants must complete an AUSD Classified Application. You may complete your application on line at Edjoin http://www.edjoin.org, or print the Classified Application in Adobe Acobat PDF format, or apply in person at 510 G Street, Antioch. Our office hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
We Are Accepting Applications For The Following Positions:
|Classification||Recruitment||Final Filing Date||Apply on Edjoin|
|Bus Driver||Promotional/Open||Continuous - applications reviewed daily||www.edjoin.org|
|Central Kitchen Prep Assistant||Promotional ONLY||Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:30 pm||www.edjoin.org|
|Educational Interpreter - Sign Language for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students||Promotional/Open||Until Filled - applications reviewed daily||www.edjoin.org|
|Health Care Assistant - LVN||Promotional/Open||Until Filled - applications reviewed daily||www.edjoin.org|
|Promotional / Open||Continuous - apps reviewed weekly||www.edjoin.org|
|Instructional Assistant Special Needs||Promotional / Open||Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:30 pm||www.edjoin.org|
|Maintenance Craftperson - HVAC&R||Promotional / Open||Until Filled - first review of applications on Friday, 5/5/17. After that date, weekly review will occur for minimum qualified candidates to move forward||www.edjoin.org|
|Nutrition Services Assistant I||Promotional / Open||Monday, May 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm||www.edjoin.org|
|Nutrition Services Lead I||Promotional ONLY||Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:30 pm||www.edjoin.org|
|Nutrition Services Warehouse Assistant||Promotional / Open||Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:30 pm||www.edjoin.org|
Need help with creating an account at Edjoin? Click here: Edjoin Quicktips - Registering for a Job-seeker Account
JOB DESCRIPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR EACH CLASSIFICATION ON THE UPPER LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE "CLASSIFIED JOB DESCRIPTIONS".
All successful candidates must take and pass an examination conducted by the Personnel Commission Staff, show proof of a negative TB test, pass a fingerprint criminal background check through the Department of Justice, provide evidence of ability to legally work in the United States, and attend a new hire orientation. Some job classifications require passing a strength test.
- Promotional Only: Restricted to probationary and permanent current employees of AUSD and former employees on a valid reemployment list who meet the qualifications of the class.
- Promotional / Open: The Promotional Only group as stated above as well as the general public may apply. The promotional side of the Eligibility list shall take precedence when certifying eligible candidates.
- Promotional / Open Merged: The Promotional Group as stated above as well as the general public may apply. The eligibles will be merged and promotional candidates will not have precedence over the general public.
Antioch Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Worried About Testing?
IS THERE ANY WAY TO PREPARE FOR AN UPCOMING CLASSIFICATION EXAM? Try our test development company's website.... WWW.CODESP.COM Logging in is not necessary to access the Links. Click on Links on the top of the page and then scroll down to Test-Taking Practice. Several links are available to other websites that also post practice tests.
TIPS ON COMPLETING AN APPLICATION
- To pass the paper screening process you must submit a quality application. Relevant and complete.
- Write neatly or type your application.
- Do not leave any blank fields on your application. If a field does not apply to you, write "N/A" (not applicable).
- Fully complete and detail your experience even if you are a former employee, current employee or a substitute employee. The Human Resources staff screens applications based on the information on each application. They can not assume any information, even if they may know you.
- Market yourself for the job, while being truthful.
- The application should be tailored and relevant to the job (for example if it is a Nutrition Service job, detail your food service experience. If it is a clerical job, be sure to detail your clerical experience).
- Remember, your application is your first impression. Proof read your application for spelling, required signatures, neatness and blanks.