Thank you for your interest in employment with Antioch Unified School District. All applicants must complete an AUSD Classified Application. You may complete your application on line at Edjoin http://www.edjoin.org, or print the Classified Application in Adobe Acobat PDF format, or apply in person at 510 G Street, Antioch. Our office hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
We Are Accepting Applications For The Following Positions:
|Classification||Recruitment||Final Filing Date||Apply on Edjoin|
|Bus Driver||Promotional/Open||Continuous - applications reviewed weekly||www.edjoin.org|
|Bus Driver Assistant||Promotional/Open||Tuesday, March 18 at 4:30 p.m.||www.edjoin.org|
|Educational Interpreter||Promotional/Open||Until Filled - applications reviewed weekly||www.edjoin.org|
|Instructional Assistant - Bilingual||Promotional/Open||Continuous Recruitment/Examination||www.edjoin.org|
|Instructional Assistant - Special Needs||Promotional/Open||Continuous Recruitment/Examination||www.edjoin.org|
|Nutrition Services Lead II||PROMOTIONAL ONLY||Monday, March 17th at 4:30 p.m.||www.edjoin.org|
|Nutrition Services Warehouse Assistant||Promotional/Open||Monday, March 17th at 4:30 p.m.||www.edjoin.org|
|School Office Assistant I - Bilingual (English & Spanish)||Promotional/Open||Tuesday, March 18 at 4:30 p.m.||www.edjoin.org|
|Substitute Custodian - SWING SHIFT||Substitute Recruitment||
Revised: Closes 3/12/2014 at 4:30 p.m.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH CLASSIFICATION ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE "CLASSIFIED JOB DESCRIPTIONS".
All successful candidates must take and pass an examination conducted by the Personnel Commission Staff, show proof of a negative TB test, pass a fingerprint criminal background check through the Department of Justice, provide evidence of ability to legally work in the United States, and attend a new hire orientation. Some job classifications require passing a strength test.
- Promotional Only: Restricted to probationary and permanent current employees of AUSD and former employees on a valid reemployment list who meet the qualifications of the class.
- Promotional / Open: The Promotional Only group as stated above as well as the general public may apply. The promotional side of the Eligibility list shall take precedence when certifying eligible candidates.
- Promotional / Open Merged: The Promotional Group as stated above as well as the general public may apply. The eligibles will be merged and promotional candidates will not have precedence over the general public.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON-LINE: http://www.edjoin.org
Antioch Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Worried About Testing?
IS THERE ANY WAY TO PREPARE FOR AN UPCOMING CLASSIFICATION EXAM? Try our test development company's website.... WWW.CODESP.COM Logging in is not necessary to access the Links. Click on Links on the top of the page and then scroll down to Test-Taking Practice. Several links are available to other websites that also post practice tests.
TIPS ON COMPLETING AN APPLICATION
- To pass the paper screening process you must submit a quality application.
- Write neatly or type your application.
- Do not leave blank fields on an application.
- Detail your experience/information even if you are a current employee or a substitute employee. Do not assume that the screening staff will know information about you, even if you think they may know you.
- Market yourself, while being truthful.
- The application should be tailored to the job, i.e., – if it is a Nutrition Service job, detail your food service experience. If it is a clerical job, be sure to detail your clerical experience.
- Remember, your application is your first impression. Proof read your application for spelling, required signatures, blanks, etc.